HerbalAire 2.2 Vaporizer Review: B+
The HerbalAire was the first ever vaporizer I ever bought in my life. I'm actually kinda surprised that it is not more popular.
IMO, I think it delivers better vapor quality than the popular Arizer Extreme Q. It is also way faster at filling balloons than the Extreme Q.
If you are on the fence about getting the HerbalAire, I recommend it as long as you aren't annoyed by the standalone air pump.
- The crucible heating system is extremely well designed. It cooks herb very evenly. In fact, their manual claims that you can put in a whole nug (ungrinded) and it will still work.
- The whole product feels very hefty and solid.
- Vapor quality is awesome! 100% convection heating, and it consistently fills ballons with thick white clouds.
- You can usually find it for sale below MSRP.
- Works with both balloons and whips.
- Made in Canada.
- The main thing I don't like is the standalone air pump. It feels jury-rigged like a high school science project. However, some say that this is in fact a PRO because if the pump breaks, it is easy to replace.
- Air pump is noisy, but doesn't bother me.
Overall Rating: B+
Reviewed by: JW on May 31, 2014comments powered by Disqus