Firefly vs Pinnacle Pro by Vaporblunt Comparison
Posted by Jon W on April 01, 2014.
Reasons why the Firefly is better than the Pinnacle Pro:
- The Firefly has a better fit and finish: Firefly is metallic and dense, while the PnP is molded plastic.
- Firefly has a 5 year warranty while the PnP has a 1 year warranty.
- Vapor on the Firefly is cooler because the vapor path of the Firefly is longer.
- The Firefly has a glass + mesh heating chamber while the Pinnacle Pro has a stainless steel chamber.
- The Firefly arguably conserves herbs better because it barely cooks the herb unless if you are taking a puff.
Reasons why the Pinnacle Pro is better than the Firefly:
- The design of the Pinnacle Pro's heating chamber is superior. Herb cooks very evenly in the PnP and unevenly in the Firefly.
- It is easier to get thick clouds on the PnP.
- Small particles of herb don't get in your mouth on the PnP because there is a micro-mesh screen at the bottom of the mouthpiece.
- The PnP can be used with both herbs and concentrates.
- The PnP has 5 temperature settings. The Firefly has no settings.
- The PnP is easier to use. Once the heating light stops blinking, the vape is good to go and will reliably deliver thick clouds.
- Cleaning the PnP is easier because of its bullet loading system.
- Battery life on the PnP seems better.
- The PnP has an optional water filter pipe to cool down the vapor.
- The PnP is nearly $100 cheaper.